Senior Community Center
The Village of Port Chester is committed to the well-being and improving the quality of life for its aging population. The program is open to all Port Chester residents who are age 60 or older. There are no income requirements or membership fee. Guests are welcome.
The suggested daily contribution is $2 for residents and $4 for non-residents. Congregate meals are served daily in the community center Monday through Saturday. Meals are served at noon.
- Contributions are voluntary.
- If you are unable to meet the suggested amount, we ask that you contribute whatever amount you feel you can afford.
- Contributions are made anonymously.
- No one is denied a lunch or meal due to an inability or unwillingness to contribute.
- All contributions are required to go directly back into the nutrition program and are used to help pay for the cost of the meal as well as other meal program expenses.
- Funded through the Village of Port Chester, Westchester County Department of Senior Programs and Services, New York State Office for Aging and the U.S. Administration on Aging.
Seniors can now enjoy congregate meals as well as numerous activities. Come and enjoy our library, computer room, pool table and more. Transportation is provided for residents of the Village. Activities include Zumba, Tai Chi, Bridge, Mah Jong, Bingo, Art Classes, Day Trips, Movies and much more!
Home Delivered Meals: Seniors in the Village of Port Chester who are medically homebound may be eligible for home-delivered meals. The suggested donation per meal is $2. Meals are delivered Monday through Friday. For more information, call 914-939-4975.